Govt Medical College GMC Recruitment Notification 2022
GMC Anantnag Walk-in-interview has been scheduled on 19.10.2022 (Wednesday) at 11.00 AM in Associated (MMABM) Hospital of GMC Anantnag at Janglat Mandi, Anantnag for the tenure posts of Junior Residents, (under S.O – 364 of 2020 dated 27.11.2020) on Academic Arrangement basis, initially for a period of Six months extendable up to maximum 01 Year, subject to good work and conduct of the candidate which will be certified by the concerned Head of Departments.
The eligible desirous candidates may report for the Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date, time & Venue along with the following documents in original and also bring along self attested photocopies of all these documents:
1. Date of Birth Certificate.
2. MBBS Degree Certificate from a recognized University/lnstitution.
3. MBBS Mark Sheets of 1st, 2nd, Pre-Final and Final from a recognized University/lnstitution.
4. Higher qualification certificate, if any.
5. Internship completion certificate.
6. State Medical Council Registration Certificate of MBBS and higher qualification, if any.
7. Attempt certificate 1 st, 2nd, Pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the Concerned University.