Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thailand is inviting applications for a fully funded scholarship in Master’s and PhD programmes for the year 2023.
Forty foreign students will be paid scholarships in about 15 academic fields including Biochemistry, Digital Engineering, Science, Management, Mechanical Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence among others.
The documents required for the scholarship include a CV/resume, Academic transcripts, Identity proof, a research paper, a Personal statement, Two recommendation letters, and an English Proficiency certificate.
Selected candidates will be provided with a full tuition fee, full thesis support, medical insurance, and a living allowance of 10,000 Baht (23,800) per month. Candidates will receive round-trip economy class tickets and a miscellaneous fund of 10,000 Baht (23,800).
The last date to apply is March 15, 2023.
For further information, and to apply click here
- Join Indian CBI, RAW, IB: Eligibility, Different Posts in RAW, Training, Salary
- JKSSB Election Assistant Result 2023 declared, Download Name-Wise Result PDF
- Railway Recruitment 2023, Apply for 46000 Vacancies
- Online Applications Invited for Domiciled Candidates in J&K | Edu Department Recruitment 2023
- JKSSB Provisional Selection List 2023: Anaesthesia Assistant/Technician and Theatre Technician/OT Tech. Posts
Leave a Reply